1) Om Gana Ganapataye Namah : This mantra is attribute to Lord Ganesha. It helps to acquire education and good success in exam. It is specially useful for students. The regular chant of this mantra will bring early results.
2) Om shanmughaya namah: This mantra is helpful to remove obstacles for students. Lord Murugan is known as the Lord of knowledge since once Lord Murugan even taught Lord Shiva. Chant this mantra 36 times each, in the morning and in the evening. This is a very simple mantra that can be used to have success in all examinations. It is most suitable for students who are facing examination, so that they are able to recall well and succeed in their examinations
3) om vageeshwaryae vidmahe vagwadeenyae dhimahe tannah saraswati prachodayat: This is saraswathigayathri mantra. Chant this Saraswati mantra 64 times each in the morning and evening. Start this chanting on one wednesday and continue for 21 days to get the blessings of Devi Saraswati. This mantra can be practiced by anyone and is highly useful for success in all fields of learning and work.
4) Aum Aim MahaSaraswathyai namah( ॐ ऐं महासरस्वत्यै नमः) : This mantra is attributed to Goddess Saraswati. She is known as the Goddess of Education and Knowledge among the Hindus. The mantra helps very much in acquiring effective education.
5) Om Aim Namah: (ॐ ऐं नमः ) This mantra is attributed to Goddess Saraswati. She is known as the Goddess of Education and Knowledge among the Hindus. The mantra helps very much in acquiring effective education. The use of a red beaded sandal garland while chanting is favourable.
6) Saraswathi sloka to chant before start studying:
Saraswathi Namasthubyam Varade Kamaroopini
Vidyarambham Karishyami Siddhir Bhavatume Sada7)
Gnanananda Mayam Devam
Nirmala Spatika Kruthim
Aadharam Sarva Vidyanam
Gurur Brahma Gurur vishnu guru devo maheshwaraha
Gurusakshath parabrhama tasmyai shri gurave namaha.
Gurave sarva lokanam bhishaje bhava roginam
Nidhaye sarva vidyanam shri dakshinamurthaye namaha